Incredibly easy to make and packed with the goodness of pumpkin, this pumpkin spice coffee creamer is a must try during fall!
Whether you’re a pumpkin lover or just a coffee person craving for a little something different to take that cup up a notch, we have the perfect recipe for you this fall!
This easy pumpkin spice coffee creamer is super easy to make, needs just a handful of ingredients and your instant pot, and you’re pretty much done.
Ready to give it a shot? Here’s what you need to know before you do!
What is Coffee Creamer Typically Made Of?
While the ingredients for most coffee creamers vary based on the brand, in general, they are a mixture of water, sugar and vegetable oil. This is true in case of non-dairy creamers of course. Some creamers might also contain milk and milk based ingredients- like milk powder for instance.
Heavier creamers may also use whipping cream and/or condensed milk as an ingredient, much like our recipe.
Can I Skip the Condensed Milk into my Pumpkin Spice Creamer?
The reason why most people tend to avoid using condensed milk (even though it tastes absolutely divine) is the fact that it is usually packed full of sugar, which is not great for those watching their weight.
A lot of coffee creamer recipes call for the use of condensed milk, which is rich in calories, along with milk protein, which can be unsuitable for individuals suffering from lactose intolerance.
If you’re one of those, you can of course, skip the condensed milk in this recipe, but if you’re not, we highly suggest you don’t. The condensed milk really adds a depth of flavor to the creamer. Plus, you’re really not adding that much creamer to your coffee anyway.
What Else Can I Use it For?
So you probably went a tad bit overboard and ended up making a big batch of this coffee creamer. Or maybe you found it super delicious and are looking for some other interesting ways to put it to use. Whatever it is, guess what- you can actually use this for a ton of culinary creations as well.
Here is some inspiration to get you started.
- Add it to your hot chocolate. Yes, you read that right. It can actually bring out the taste of your hot chocolate even more- perfect if you’re not a coffee person but still found this creamer interesting.
- Pour it over your fresh fruit to make it a more elegant and slightly healthy dessert.
- Use it as a simple icing for your cupcakes and cakes.
- Add it to your pancake batter.
- Add it to your waffle batter.
- Making a cream based soup? Adding a spoonful or two of this one in there will really bring the flavors up a notch.
- Add it to your mashed potatoes.
Have you tried this recipe? Don't forget to Rate This Recipe below!
Instant Pot Drink Recipes
- Instant Pot Eggnog
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Creamer – Instant Pot Recipe
- Peach Iced Tea – Instant Pot Iced Tea
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the heavy whipping cream, condensed milk, milk, and vanilla.
- Whisk together the pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice to the milk mixture.
- Transfer everything from your medium bowl to two 2-cup mason jars.
- Add one cup of water to the Instant Pot. Place your trivet inside.
- Carefully, place your mason jars on the trivet. Make sure that they are stable.
- Close the lid on the Instant Pot by twisting to secure. Close the value.
- Set the Instant Pot to High Pressure for 1 minute.
- Once it is done cooking, allow it to naturally release. Once it is done releasing naturally, open your Instant Pot. With a towel, or hot pad (because jars will be hot), transfer to a cooling rack. Allow to cool and serve with your coffee! Add whipped cream and sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 41Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g