Incredibly easy to make and packed with the goodness of pumpkin, this pumpkin spice coffee creamer is a must try during fall!
Table of contents
Whether you’re a pumpkin lover or just a coffee person craving for a little something different to take that cup up a notch, we have the perfect recipe for you this fall!
This easy pumpkin spice coffee creamer is super easy to make, needs just a handful of ingredients and your instant pot, and you’re pretty much done.
Ready to give it a shot? Here’s what you need to know before you do!
What is Coffee Creamer Typically Made Of?
While the ingredients for most coffee creamers vary based on the brand, in general, they are a mixture of water, sugar and vegetable oil. This is true in case of non-dairy creamers of course. Some creamers might also contain milk and milk based ingredients- like milk powder for instance.
Heavier creamers may also use whipping cream and/or condensed milk as an ingredient, much like our recipe.
Can I Skip the Condensed Milk into my Pumpkin Spice Creamer?
The reason why most people tend to avoid using condensed milk (even though it tastes absolutely divine) is the fact that it is usually packed full of sugar, which is not great for those watching their weight.
A lot of coffee creamer recipes call for the use of condensed milk, which is rich in calories, along with milk protein, which can be unsuitable for individuals suffering from lactose intolerance.
If you’re one of those, you can of course, skip the condensed milk in this recipe, but if you’re not, we highly suggest you don’t. The condensed milk really adds a depth of flavor to the creamer. Plus, you’re really not adding that much creamer to your coffee anyway.
What Else Can I Use it For?
So you probably went a tad bit overboard and ended up making a big batch of this coffee creamer. Or maybe you found it super delicious and are looking for some other interesting ways to put it to use. Whatever it is, guess what- you can actually use this for a ton of culinary creations as well.
Here is some inspiration to get you started.
- Add it to your hot chocolate. Yes, you read that right. It can actually bring out the taste of your hot chocolate even more- perfect if you’re not a coffee person but still found this creamer interesting.
- Pour it over your fresh fruit to make it a more elegant and slightly healthy dessert.
- Use it as a simple icing for your cupcakes and cakes.
- Add it to your pancake batter.
- Add it to your waffle batter.
- Making a cream based soup? Adding a spoonful or two of this one in there will really bring the flavors up a notch.
- Add it to your mashed potatoes.
Instant Pot Drink Recipes
- Peach Iced Tea - Instant Pot Iced Tea
- Instant Pot Lucky Charms Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Instant Pot Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Starbucks Copycat Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Recipe