Sharing is caring!
There's no doubt in my mind that you'll love this Caramel Pecan Cheesecake recipe. In fact, if you're a fan of the Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, you've just stumbled upon this recipe that literally tastes just like that. But now, you can make it and enjoy it anytime that you want!
One of the best parts about this homemade cheesecake recipe is that it has a creamy texture with that subtle crunch of the pecans. And once you drizzle on that caramel sauce? Forget about it!
Just go ahead and plan on eating this entire easy caramel pecan cheesecake recipe because it's just that good. Besides, calories don't count when you're eating homemade sweets, right?
If you've tried my Instant Pot Pumpkin Caramel Cake recipe, then you know that this is going to be loaded down with flavor as well. In fact, you just might want to whip up both and have a taste test to see which one you like better.
Our Favorite Cheesecake Supplies for the Instant Pot
- 6-inch by 3-inch Push Pan or 7-inch by 3-inch Push Pan- I recently started using a high push pan instead of a spring-form pan. In my opinion, the cheesecake looks amazing this way.
- Silicone Sling- This is an essential unless you want to make a sling out of foil every time you make a cheesecake or use a pan in the Instant Pot that needs to be lifted out.
- Large Decorating Tips- I used a decorating tip and reusable icing bag to pipe frosting onto the top of the cake. It gives the cake a prettier, more professional style.
- Reusable Decorating Bag- Do yourself a favor and invest in a nice reusable bag for decorating cakes and cupcakes. It works so much better than the disposable bags and is better for the environment. Even better, they are pretty inexpensive.
- Parchment Rounds- Pre-cut parchment rounds (and squares) are available in a variety of sizes depending on your needs. This can be a huge time-saver so you don't have to measure and cut a circle out.
How to Make Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Pictorial
What other toppings would go well with this Caramel Pecan Cheesecake recipe?
If you're wanting to change things up a bit, you can always drizzle on some chocolate at the end as well. Or maybe even add on some hot fudge, too.
This cheesecake recipe is sweet as it is but there is always room to try out a few more toppings.
When I'm in the mood for a no-bake cheesecake, I go for this No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake with Carmel.
Can you freeze cheesecake for later?
You can! This is one of the reasons that cheesecake is a wonderful dessert. If you've made a delicious cheesecake but just can't finish it all, just pop it in the freezer in a freezer-safe container and keep it until you're ready to enjoy it again.
Cheesecake freezes really well and it makes this treat last even longer.
Do you need to toast the pecans before adding them to the top of the caramel cheesecake?
You don't, but you could! I know for a fact that toasting pecans really does enhance the flavor of them and could create a whole new taste for this simple cheesecake recipe.
Putting your pecans in a toaster oven for a few moments and then adding them to the cheesecake is a simple way to enhance the flavor even more.
Why is my crust breaking apart in my Springform pan?
This happens and can be for a number of reasons. First, you might not have mixed together the sugar, butter, and crackers all the way. You need as much of that butter to cover cracker crumbs so that when you press it into the pan, it sticks together.
There's also the chance that you didn't press down the cracker crumbs hard enough into the pan. You might to firmly push down and do the best you can to get the crust ingredients to stick together.
You can also use a Fat Daddio's push pan, which I actually prefer to use for Instant Pot cheesecakes.
Like this recipe? Check out all off our Cheesecake Recipes. We're adding more extraordinary flavors all the time! A couple of our favorites, besides this one, are Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake and Oreo Cheesecake. Then, there's our Peanut Butter Cheesecake and Peppermint Cheesecake. And our Creme Brulee Cheesecake...WOW!
More Pecan Desserts and Other Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipes
If you're a huge fan of pecans as I am, don't forget to check out this other pecan dessert.
Making this Instant Pot Pecan Cheesecake with Chocolate Chips is one of our favorite chocolate chip cheesecakes to eat!
More Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
- Instant Pot Lava Cake
- Instant Pot Applesauce
- Instant Pot Smores Cheesecake
- Chocolate Bundt Cake in the Instant Pot
- Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake in the Instant Pot
Supplies used to make the best Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
Ingredients for an easy Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
- 1 sleeve of Graham Crackers
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- (2) 8-ounce packages of cream cheese
- 1/2 a cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups of water to add to the Instant Pot
- 1/2 cup caramel for topping, divided
- 1/3 cup pecans to add as a topping
- Put the graham crackers in the food processer and add in melted butter and sugar. Mix. Crumbs should look and feel like wet sand once done.
- Don't forget to grease the springform pan!
- Take the crust crumbs and press down in the pan.
- Grab a mixing bowl and mix together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and flour.
- One that is done add in the eggs, pecans, and sour cream. Beat it all together until smooth.
- Put the batter into your pan.
- Take and drizzle half the caramel over the top of the cheesecake and use a knife to blend it together to create a swirled look. Cover the cheesecake with foil that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put a cup and a half of water into the Instant Pot and lower the cheesecake into the inner pot using a sling.
- Cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- Let vent naturally for 15 minutes, then use the quick release.
- Take the cheesecake out of the Instant Pot and use a paper napkin to blot up any excess water on top.
- Let cool entirely.
- Put in your fridge overnight.
- Top with pecans and even more caramel.
- Can my dog have Caramel Pecan Cheesecake? It is not recommended, as the biggest threat to your pet's health is high amounts of sugar, and this recipe is full of that. In addition, the intake of high-calorie and dairy-based products can be counterproductive for your dog's body system. Please avoid sharing it with your dog.
- Can my cat have Caramel Pecan Cheesecake? Feeding your cat high in sugar and fat is not recommended. Also, dairy-based products can affect your cat's stomach. Please do not feed your cat this dessert, because the ingredients in this recipe can be harmful to cats and are not part of their usual diet.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Instant Pot Duo Crisp 11 in 1, Electric Pressure Cooker with Air Fryer, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate, Slow Cook, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Saute, 8 Quart, 14 One-Touch Programs
Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor, Silver
Mixing Bowls with Airtight Lids, 6 Piece Stainless Steel Metal Bowls by Umite Chef, Measurement Marks & Colorful Non-Slip Bottoms Size 7, 3.5, 2.5, 2.0,1.5, 1QT, Great for Mixing & Serving
Snowtaros 1200W Stand Mixer, 7.5QT Tilt-Head Dough Mixer with Large Stainless Steel Bowl, Electric Mixer Household Kitchen Aid with Splash Guard, Dough Hook, Wire Whip & Mixing Beater
enowo Chef Knife Ultra Sharp Kitchen Knife Set 3 PCS,Premium German Stainless Steel Knife with Finger Guard Clad Dimple,Ergonomic Handle and Gift Box
6 Inch Cake Pan, Removable Bottom Round 6 In Cake Pan, The Carbon Steel Material And Non-Stick Coating Cake Pan 6-Inch Round Make Heating Even, Durable, And Easy To Clean. (3 packs)
Pressure Cooker Sling，Silicone Bakeware Sling for 6 Qt/8 Qt Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi and Multi-function Cooker Anti-scalding Bakeware Lifter Steamer Rack，BPA-Free Silicone Egg Steamer Rack（Gray)
Amount Per Serving Calories 317Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 95mgSodium 172mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 21gProtein 5g
Even More Instant Pot Recipes
- How Many Ounces Are in a Barrel of Beer?
- Is Oatmeal Good for Upset Stomach? Uncovering Soothing Foods for Digestive Woes
- Crockpot Guinness Beer Pot Roast
- 15 Bean Soup Crockpot Recipe
- Can You Put Frozen Ground Turkey in Crock Pot: Safe Cooking Tips Revealed
Jessica McCoy is a seasoned food blogger with 14+ years of experience in the industry. As a self-taught home cook, she enjoys creating and finetuning easy recipes that are fool proof and simple for anyone to make. Her expertise is in all things kitchen: cooking tips, air fryer recipes, Instant Pot and other pressure cooking recipes, and slow cooker recipes. Jessica was the previous owner of AllSheCooks, where she focused on easy every day recipes including budget friendly dinner recipes and desserts.
Sharing is caring!