There's no doubt in my mind that you're going to love this Caramel Pecan Cheesecake recipe. In fact, if you're a fan of the Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, you've just stumbled upon this recipe that literally tastes just like that. But now, you can make it and enjoy it anytime that you want!
Table of contents
- Our Favorite Cheesecake Supplies for the Instant Pot
- How to Make Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Pictorial
- What other toppings would go well with this Caramel Pecan Cheesecake recipe?
- Can you freeze cheesecake for later?
- Do you need to toast the pecans before adding them to the top of the caramel cheesecake?
- Why is my crust breaking apart in my Springform pan?
- More Pecan Desserts and Other Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipes
- More Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
- Even More Instant Pot Recipes
One of the best parts about this homemade cheesecake recipe is that it has a creamy texture with that subtle crunch of the pecans. And once you drizzle on that caramel sauce? Forget about it!
Just go ahead and plan on eating this entire easy caramel pecan cheesecake recipe because it's just that good. Besides, calories don't count when you're eating homemade sweets, right?
If you've tried my Instant Pot Pumpkin Caramel Cake recipe, then you know that this is going to be loaded down with flavor as well. In fact, you just might want to whip up both and have a taste test to see which one you like better.
Are you ready to learn how to make this caramel pecan turtle cheesecake? It's a simple Instant Pot dessert that yields big taste and flavor!
Our Favorite Cheesecake Supplies for the Instant Pot
- 6-inch by 3-inch Push Pan or 7-inch by 3-inch Push Pan- I recently started using a high push pan instead of a spring-form pan. In my opinion, the cheesecake looks amazing this way.
- Silicone Sling- This is an essential unless you want to make a sling out of foil every time you make a cheesecake or use a pan in the Instant Pot that needs to be lifted out.
- Large Decorating Tips- I used a decorating tip and reusable icing bag to pipe frosting onto the top of the cake. It gives the cake a prettier, more professional style.
- Reusable Decorating Bag- Do yourself a favor and invest in a nice reusable bag for decorating cakes and cupcakes. It works so much better than the disposable bags and is better for the environment. Even better, they are pretty inexpensive.
- Parchment Rounds- Pre-cut parchment rounds (and squares) are available in a variety of sizes depending on your needs. This can be a huge time-saver so you don't have to measure and cut a circle out.
How to Make Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Pictorial
What other toppings would go well with this Caramel Pecan Cheesecake recipe?
If you're wanting to change things up a bit, you can always drizzle on some chocolate at the end as well. Or maybe even add on some hot fudge, too.
This cheesecake recipe is sweet as it is but there is always room to try out a few more toppings.
When I'm in the mood for a no-bake cheesecake, I go for this No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake with Carmel.
Can you freeze cheesecake for later?
You can! This is one of the reasons that cheesecake is a wonderful dessert. If you've made a delicious cheesecake but just can't finish it all, just pop it in the freezer in a freezer-safe container and keep it until you're ready to enjoy it again.
Cheesecake freezes really well and it makes this treat last even longer.
Do you need to toast the pecans before adding them to the top of the caramel cheesecake?
You don't, but you could! I know for a fact that toasting pecans really does enhance the flavor of them and could create a whole new taste for this simple cheesecake recipe.
Putting your pecans in a toaster oven for a few moments and then adding them to the cheesecake is a simple way to enhance the flavor even more.
Why is my crust breaking apart in my Springform pan?
This happens and can be for a number of reasons. First, you might not have mixed together the sugar, butter, and crackers all the way. You need as much of that butter to cover cracker crumbs so that when you press it into the pan, it sticks together.
There's also the chance that you didn't press down the cracker crumbs hard enough into the pan. You might to firmly push down and do the best you can to get the crust ingredients to stick together.
You can also use a Fat Daddio's push pan, which I actually prefer to use for Instant Pot cheesecakes.
Like this recipe? Check out all off our Cheesecake Recipes. We're adding more extraordinary flavors all the time! A couple of our favorites, besides this one, are Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake and Oreo Cheesecake. Then, there's our Peanut Butter Cheesecake and Peppermint Cheesecake. And our Creme Brulee Cheesecake...WOW!
More Pecan Desserts and Other Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipes
If you're a huge fan of pecans as I am, don't forget to check out this other pecan dessert.
Making this Instant Pot Pecan Cheesecake with Chocolate Chips is one of our favorite chocolate chip cheesecakes to eat!
More Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
- Instant Pot Lava Cake
- Instant Pot Applesauce
- Instant Pot Smores Cheesecake
- Chocolate Bundt Cake in the Instant Pot
- Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake in the Instant Pot