These Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops are made with just seven simple ingredients and will be cooked and on the dinner table in no time at all!
Table of contents
This simple pork chop dinner recipe is packed full of flavor and taste and will have everyone scraping their plates and wanting more. Boneless pork chops are such an easy dish to make! Great for a fast weeknight meal!
When you're running low on time and at a loss on what to cook, keep in mind this simple pork recipe. It's not only loaded with flavor but it literally pairs up easily with so many other side dishes.
Be certain to eat this with Instant Pot Vegetable Rice Pilaf recipe. It's a great side dish that brings out the flavor of this pork.
- 8 Quart Instant Pot - The 8-quart Instant Pot is the perfect size cooking pot for most people. It is the right size for the majority of recipes and has all the functions that a beginner will want to try out.
- Non-Stick Inner Pot - This pan saves you time in the kitchen during clean up.
- Air Fryer Lid for 6 Quart Instant Pot - The air fryer lid is an amazing tool to have. Turn your Instant Pot into an air fryer and crisp Sticky Chicken Wings and broil the top of a Cherry Cobbler.
- Instant Pot with Air Fryer Lid - In the market for an Instant Pot? Go straight for the Instant Pot that includes the air fryer lid! This allows you to have so much more versatility in the kitchen. You'll love it!
What is a boneless pork chop?
It's just like it sounds. It's a part of the pork that doesn't have bones or has the bones removed.
Why do my pork chops get tough?
Overcooking pork chops is the biggest reason that they become tough and hard to eat. If you're worried that they're going to be tough, just pay attention to the cooking time that you're cooking them for.
What temperature should Pork Chops be cooked at?
According to the USDA, for pork to be considered safe to eat, it needs to be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
The best way to test the internal temperature of the meat is to use a meat thermometer to make certain that it's correct.
Do you let pork rest once cooked?
It's recommended to let pork rest for at least 3 minutes before cooking. This gives it time to finish cooking as well as get moisture from the internal juices, too.
Is it necessary to wash pork chops before cooking?
It's not. In fact, this can spread germs and cause unhealthy eating conditions. There is no reason to rinse off the meat before cooking.
What side dishes pair well with pork?
That's the great thing about pork. Almost everything pairs well with it. These simple side dishes prove that you can easily keep it light for dinner or have a heartier side option instead.
Some side dish options include:
Once you make these Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops, you're going to love how everything pairs up with them!
Can you freezer pork chops once cooked?
You can. Some people like to freeze them before cooking them while others will freeze them once they are cooked.
If you have pork chops leftover after cooking them in the Instant Pot, you can easily add them to the freezer for later. Just make certain to add them to a freezer-safe container and store them in the freezer.
I like to write the date on the outside of my reusable freezer bags so that I can keep track of them all but this is totally an optional step.
More Instant Pot Recipes
- Want to Easily Make Korean Ground Beef Recipe for the Instant Pot? Newly Obsessed!
- How to Convert from the US Measurements to the Metric System
- Why You Absolutely Need to Try This Delicious Chicken Parmesan Air Fryer Recipe
- Learn How to Easily Make This Amazing Instant Pot Steak
- Garlic Naan Recipe - How to Make Naan Bread