Do you love cheesecake but dread making it due to the process? Why not whip up this simple Berry Cheesecake in the Instant Pot. It's a super simple recipe that will have you wondering why you've never made an Instant Pot cheesecake before!
Table of contents
- Berry Cheesecake in the Instant Pot
- Ingredients for this Berries and Cheesecake Recipe
- Special Supplies Used for Instant Pot Cheesecake with Gluten Free Crust
- How to Make Berry Cheesecake
- Variations to this Gluten Free Instant Pot Berry Cheesecake
- More Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipes
- Instant Pot Supplies
Berry Cheesecake in the Instant Pot
Can we all just stop and take a moment to be amazed at how beautiful this Berry Cheesecake recipe is? And if you're asking me, there's just something wondering about the combination of cheesecake and berries.
I love that silky smooth texture of the cheesecake paired up with the subtle sweetness of the berries. Some of the berries might be a bit tart as well which makes it taste really, really great also.
Treat yourself to an extra piece of this delicious cheesecake. You deserve it.
Ingredients for this Berries and Cheesecake Recipe
Gather up the list of simple ingredients below to get started.
Ingredients for the Gluten Free Cheesecake Crust:
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of granulated or powdered monk fruit sweetener
- 3 tablespoon of unsalted butter, melted
Gluten Free Instant Pot Cheesecake Filling Ingredients:
- 2 8-ounce blocks of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of powdered monk fruit sweetener *
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ¼ cup of heavy cream, room temperature
*If you want your cheesecake to be sweeter, you can add in an additional 1-2 tablespoons of sweetener to the recipe.
Toppings for the cheesecake:
1 pint of strawberries
½ cup of fresh blueberries
2 tablespoons of powdered monk fruit sweetener
Special Supplies Used for Instant Pot Cheesecake with Gluten Free Crust
- 7-inch springform cheesecake cake pan | This is the most common cheesecake pan used for Instant Pot cheesecake recipes. It fits perfectly into both a 6-quart Instant Pot and 8-quart Instant Pot.
- Parchment paper rounds | We use parchment paper rounds on the bottom of the springform pan so the cheesecake is easier to remove from the bottom of the pan. With parchment paper, it is easy to lift the cheesecake off of the springform pan bottom and transfer it to a serving dish.
- Monk fruit sweetener | An essential sweetener for baking when you want to avoid processed sugar. It isn't always easy to find, depending on where you shop or the area you live in. I normally purchase this online for that reason. The link above will take you to Monk fruit sweetener on Amazon.
- Red silicone trivet | This is the trivet we use almost exclusively while cooking or 'baking' in the Instant Pot. It has handles, so it is easy to lift things out of the Instant Pot, or lower them into it.
- Almond flour | Almond flour is my go-to gluten-free crust substitute.
How to Make Berry Cheesecake
Make certain that you start by coating the springform pan with nonstick spray or parchment paper. Once done, set aside.
Start to make the crust by adding all the crust ingredients to a bowl and stirring. Push the crust crumbs into the bottom of the springform pan and spread until it's a single layer. Put in the freezer once done.
Make the cheesecake batter by beating the cream cheese (once at room temperature) on medium-low until blended. Do not overdo as this will bring in too much air for the batter.
Add in the remaining ingredients as directed in the recipe card below, and then pour the cheesecake batter into the springform pan (or push pan).
Variations to this Gluten Free Instant Pot Berry Cheesecake
The easiest way to vary up this cheesecake recipe is to change up the berries that you use. Try fresh berries when they're in season because they always have the best flavors and taste.
For more variations on Instant Pot cheesecake, see some of these flavor ideas below for inspiration. There are so many ways to flavor a cheesecake. The recipes below are not gluten free or preservative free, but will give you ideas you can use to flavor this gluten free cheesecake recipe.
More Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipes
If you'd like to make any of the below cheesecakes gluten free, use the crust recipe in the recipe card below (for this recipe), and make any additional substitutions to keep the gluten out of your cheesecake while making an exceptionally tasty treat.
- Caramel Pecan Cheesecake | One of our favorite cheesecake recipes! Caramel and pecans are a tasty combination.
- Instant Pot S'mores Cheesecake | Ah s'mores! To make this recipe a gluten-free cheesecake, simply switch any ingredient that isn't naturally gluten-free to a gluten-free substitute.
- Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake | This cheesecake would be trickier to make a gluten-free version of, but there are gluten-free vanilla sandwich cookies and organic red beet supercolor powder is a good option for a more natural food coloring. You could use either the gluten free crust from this recipe, or use gluten free graham crackers.
Instant Pot Supplies
- Instant Pot Inner Pot - I like to have an extra inner pot available because of how much cooking I do in my Instant Pot. It comes in really handy when I want to put a lid on the inner pot and refrigerate the leftovers, or mix up ingredients the night before to save time at the end of the day.
- Silicone Lid for Instant Pot- I'm not sure how I lived without this one. Having a silicone lid for my Instant Pot has made life so much easier. It is perfect for adding ingredients a day or two ahead of time.
- 101 Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners- If you are new to pressure cooking, this is a great ebook to get you started with basic recipes you will use over and over again.