Sharing is caring!
Whip up this easy and delicious air fryer turkey breast. Tender, juicy seasoned turkey breast that is perfectly cooked, and perfect a sliceable texture. My go-to turkey air fryer recipe.
Table of content
- Why You Will Love This Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Ingredients For Air Fried Turkey Breast
- How to Make Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- How To Know When My Air Fried Turkey Breast Is Done?
- Supplies Used to Make Ninja Air Fried Turkey
- Tips For Carving Turkey Breast
- Storing Leftover Air Fried Turkey Breast
- Can you cook frozen turkey breast in Airfryer?
- Can I change up the seasoning used on turkey breast?
- More Dinner Ideas
6 ingredients are all it takes for this boneless turkey breast recipe.
Simple spices come together for one incredible dish to serve up.
Learn how to cook turkey breast where the outside is seasoned and crispy, with a juicy turkey center as you slice into it.
This also is a great turkey-for-two recipe!
Why You Will Love This Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Simple Ingredients
- Brushed with butter and spices
- Juicy and moist turkey
- Quick cook time
- Minimal effort to make
Ingredients For Air Fried Turkey Breast
- Turkey Breast
- Salt & Pepper
How to Make Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Start by melting your butter, then add in your spices to mix it up. This is going to give your turkey tons of flavor.
- Baste the mixture on all sides of the turkey breast.
- Place turkey in air fryer, and cook for 45 minutes flipping half way through.
- Top the turkey with gravy, cranberry, or pair with mashed potatoes or a slow cooker mac and cheese.
This is a super simple and easy turkey recipe that is so hands-off. Copycat Airfryer Bloomin Onion makes a great starter for this meal.
How To Know When My Air Fried Turkey Breast Is Done?
Your turkey is done when it reaches 165 degrees internal temperature. I recommend investing in a meat thermometer to ensure your turkey is fully cooked.
Allow your turkey to rest for 10-15 minutes in a tent of aluminum foil before slicing. Otherwise, it can dry out your turkey quite a bit.
Supplies Used to Make Ninja Air Fried Turkey
Tips For Carving Turkey Breast
- You must let the turkey rest 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- Use a large fork to stick in the center of the breast.
- Grab a sharp knife and begin to slice your turkey breast starting at one end and work your way to the middle.
- Once fully sliced, plate up and serve.
Storing Leftover Air Fried Turkey Breast
Storing leftover turkey is easy, it will store for 3-4 days in the refrigerator. Make sure to store in an airtight container.
For freezing you can place in an airtight container or freezer bag. Freeze for 2-3 months. Thaw in the fridge overnight for a slow thaw.
Add in a little water to pan, when you reheat to prevent the turkey from drying out. Or dice and mix in casseroles, top salads, etc.
Can you cook frozen turkey breast in Airfryer?
You will find if your turkey breast is frozen it will overcook on the outside and leave the center undercooked.
I highly recommend thawing your breast first for the best result of air fried turkey.
With a thawed turkey, give this boneless skinless turkey breast recipe a try!
Can I change up the seasoning used on turkey breast?
Absolutely! Go right ahead and create whatever seasoning blend you want to season your turkey. I loved the simplicity of this recipe. But use your favorite spices to create a delicious turkey to slice and serve up your family.
More Dinner Ideas
Fried Turkey Ingredients
- Melt the butter in the microwave or on a double boiler on the stove.
- Once melted, add in the sea salt, peppercorn, garlic, and thyme. Mix.
- Using a basting brush, brush your butter mix on the top and bottom of the turkey breast.
- Place the turkey breast in your air fryer.
- Set your Air Fryer to 375 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- At the halfway mark, flip the breast with tongs. Continue to cook.
- Once the air fryer has finished cooking, cut and serve!
- Top with cranberry sauce, gravy, or eat as is!
Amount Per Serving Calories 244Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 131mgSodium 140mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 33g
Jessica McCoy is a seasoned food blogger with 14+ years of experience in the industry. As a self-taught home cook, she enjoys creating and finetuning easy recipes that are fool proof and simple for anyone to make. Her expertise is in all things kitchen: cooking tips, air fryer recipes, Instant Pot and other pressure cooking recipes, and slow cooker recipes. Jessica was the previous owner of AllSheCooks, where she focused on easy every day recipes including budget friendly dinner recipes and desserts.
Sharing is caring!