Sharing is caring!
Hunting for a simple snack recipe to get your kids involved in? This one teaches them how to toast bread in air fryer and create a delicious toaster pizza bread.
Table of contents
- Or, Skip the Pizza and Go Right for the Pasta with These Recipes
- Toast Bread in Air Fryer? What Other Toppings Can I Try?
- My Toppings Get Burnt. What Do I Do?
- Can I Toast Bread in Air Fryer?
- Can I Store Pizza Toast Bread For Later?
- More Instant Pot Appetizer Recipes
- More of Our Favorite Instant Pot Recipes
Pizza bread can be one of the easiest and quickest snacks you could whip up for your kiddos, and if you’re planning to get them a bit more involved in the kitchen, this can be the perfect way to do just that.
Not only is this a recipe that they’ll thoroughly enjoy making, but they’ll gobble it down quickly too.
Ready to give it a shot? Here’s a quick rundown of how to make it, along with some cool tips and suggestions to make sure you nail it.
Or, Skip the Pizza and Go Right for the Pasta with These Recipes
- Chicken Tetrazzini
- Panda Express Chow Mein Instant Pot Chinese Food
- Pasta Carbonara Instant Pot Spaghetti Recipe
- Cast Iron Primavera Casarecce
- Spicy Chicken Mac N Cheese
Toast Bread in Air Fryer? What Other Toppings Can I Try?
With pizza toppings there are tons of variations you can try. Got bell peppers? Add them on it! Olives, jalapenos, onions and mushrooms all taste amazing too!
If you’re not in the mood for pizza, you can also load your bread with some alfredo sauce and veggies and toast it in the air fryer- it’ll be a nice cheesy toast to indulge in.
New to cooking with a pressure cooker? Try out the Be the Boss of Your Instant Pot Video Course! It'll help take the pressure off and ease you into cooking with your Instant Pot.
My Toppings Get Burnt. What Do I Do?
There might be cases when your toppings on the pizza might be getting burnt, and if that’s the case, there’s a super simple trick that can help.
Spray or apply a light coat of oil or butter on top of the toppings, and that should help create a nice glaze on your pizza, and also lend it a delicious flavor. And of course, it’ll protect your toppings from getting burnt.
Can I Toast Bread in Air Fryer?
So now that you know you can whip up pizza toast in your air fryer, you might be wondering if it is possible to try different variations of it, or just toast bread in general.
Well, yes, you definitely can. The cooking time might differ depending on the setting you choose and the kind of bread too, but with a few tweaks and tries you should be able to nail it.
Can I Store Pizza Toast Bread For Later?
If you’re planning on making these in a big batch and storing them for later to save up on cooking time, you could totally do that too.
Once you have all the ingredients ready, just prep them and pop them in the freezer (in sealable bags or containers) and then when you’re in the mood to have them, just get them out and let them cook in the air fryer.
Of course, you don’t really need to defrost them- they’ll turn out perfectly well even when you take them out from the freezer and pop them right into the air fryer.
Freezer meals are always a good idea to have on hand.
More Instant Pot Appetizer Recipes
- How to Cook Garlic Bread from the Store
- Unlocking the Secret to Crispy and Savory Kimchi Pancakes
- Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers
- Instant Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole - Add This Recipe to Your Meal Rotation
- Instant Pot Meatballs and Meatball Sliders Recipe
- Airfryer Blooming Onions
- Instant Pot Baked Brie & Apples Appetizer
- 5 Minute Dill Pickle Dip - No Leftover Dip
- 1 stick salted butter softened (best if left out at room temperature about ½ hour before making)
- 2 clove of minced garlic or 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 loaf Italian Bread
- 14 ounce jar pizza sauce
- 6 ounce package pepperoni
- 8 ounce package shredded mozzarella cheese
Garlic Butter Instructions:
- Combine ingredients and mix
- Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months
Pizza Bread Instructions:
- Placed bread on a cookie sheet and spread butter on both sides of the bread.
- Carefully place 3 pieces of bread into the basket of the air fryer.
- Top each piece of bread and top with 1 tbs of pizza sauce, pepperoni, and cheese.
- Cook at 360 degrees for 5 minutes (If you prefer lighter toast, cook for 4 minutes instead)
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes before serving
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 482Total Fat 30gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 69mgSodium 1134mgCarbohydrates 37gFiber 3gSugar 5gProtein 17g
More of Our Favorite Instant Pot Recipes
- How Many Ounces Are in a Barrel of Beer?
- Is Oatmeal Good for Upset Stomach? Uncovering Soothing Foods for Digestive Woes
- Crockpot Guinness Beer Pot Roast
- 15 Bean Soup Crockpot Recipe
- Can You Put Frozen Ground Turkey in Crock Pot: Safe Cooking Tips Revealed
- Easy Guide on How to Cook a Frozen Ham in a Crockpot: Delicious Results Every Time
- Can You Put Frozen Pork Loin in Crock Pot? - Safe & Delicious Slow Cooking Tips
- How To Triple A Recipe (Or Double It) In A Snap
- Instant Pot Fried Chicken
- The Essential Guide to Effective Bread Proofing Techniques
- 7 Affordable Rehearsal Dinner Ideas
- 10 Delicious Dinner Ideas with Cornbread
- Delicious Dinner Ideas with Mashed Potatoes
- Back Ribs vs Baby Back Ribs: Understanding the Difference
- How to Freeze Dry Candy: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How Big is a Brisket? A Comprehensive Guide
Jessica McCoy is a seasoned food blogger with 14+ years of experience in the industry. As a self-taught home cook, she enjoys creating and finetuning easy recipes that are fool proof and simple for anyone to make. Her expertise is in all things kitchen: cooking tips, air fryer recipes, Instant Pot and other pressure cooking recipes, and slow cooker recipes. Jessica was the previous owner of AllSheCooks, where she focused on easy every day recipes including budget friendly dinner recipes and desserts.
Sharing is caring!