Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Air Fryer Pork Chops with the Instant Pot Duo Crisp Air Fryer is the ultimate way to cook pork chops in air fryer! Almond and parmesan coated pork chops, air fried to a juicy and crispy texture.
Pork chops in air fryer is one recipe I will be making often. This recipe is crazy simple to prep, and the moist chops won me over. I tested this recipe out in a classic air fryer, as well as my new Instant Pot Duo Crisp!
If you haven’t tried out the Duo Crisp, I highly recommend it.
Air Fryer Pork Chops
I whipped these pork chops in air fryer the other night for dinner and paired with a crisp green salad. It was so delicious, and I loved the crunch from the air fryer.
How Long To Cook Pork Chops In Air Fryer
Now, this all depends on the thickness of your pork chops, and how your air fryer cooks. All air fryers are a bit different, so even though they cook a bit differently.
The biggest thing is ensuring pork chops reach an internal temp that is required. For my size of chops, it took around 14 minutes to fully cook my chops.
Pork Chop Internal Temp
You want to cook your pork chops till they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Then after you remove from the air fryer, place aluminum foil over the top and let the chops sit for 5-10 minutes.
Instant Pot Supplies
- Instant Pot Inner Pot – I like to have an extra inner pot available because of how much cooking I do in my Instant Pot. It comes in really handy when I want to put a lid on the inner pot and refrigerate the leftovers, or mix up ingredients the night before to save time at the end of the day.
- Silicone Lid for Instant Pot– I’m not sure how I lived without this one. Having a silicone lid for my Instant Pot has made life so much easier. It is perfect for adding ingredients a day or two ahead of time.
- 101 Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners– If you are new to pressure cooking, this is a great ebook to get you started with basic recipes you will use over and over again.
Craving more pork recipes
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork Tacos | Craving Tacos? Here is a super easy pulled pork recipe that is fantastic for taco Tuesday.
- Pork Enchilada Casserole | If you are a fan of casseroles, here is a pork enchilada casserole that is hearty and savory.
- Instant Pot Pork Chops With Cream Sauce | Creamy sauce smothered pork chops are one recipe we enjoy as well. They are tasty and loaded with rich flavor.
Can You Stack Meat In Air Fryer
You do not want to stack your pork chops in the air fryer. If you stack your chops, you will find the areas that touch will not crisp up.
They also can be under-cooked if the meat overlaps. So make sure to leave room in between each pork chop that way it can fully have the air circulate around the pork chops.
Have you tried this recipe? Don’t forget to Rate This Recipe below!
- 4 pork chops (3/4” thick)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup coarsely ground almonds
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees if using conventional air fryer.
- Beat egg in a bowl or on a shallow plate.
- Combine the almonds and Parmesan cheese on a separate
bowl or plate.
- Dip pork chops in egg, and then coat them in the Parmesan and almond mixture, making sure to cover all sides.
- Place in the air fryer for 14 minutes, turning halfway through. If using the Instant Pot Duo Crisp, set the air fryer time for 14 minutes, and turn halfway through.
- Check the pork internal temp with a meat thermometer to ensure they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Remove pork chops from the air fryer and let rest on a plate for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Notes: Recipe tested in both Instant Pot Duo Crisp Air Fryer mode and a standard air fryer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 502 Total Fat: 31g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 18g Cholesterol: 189mg Sodium: 416mg Carbohydrates: 5g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 1g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 49g