A Pressure Cooker was developed as a place to collect and share Instant Pot recipes with my audience. Since pressure cooking is so niche specific, I wanted an online space that was strictly for pressure cooking fanatics.
Make Meal Planning Easy with These Recipe Ideas from a Pressure Cooker
Here you will find an abundance of Instant Pot recipes in the following categories (and more):
- Instant Pot chicken recipes – From chicken thigh recipes to chicken breast recipes, we have an assortment of easy Instant Pot chicken recipes that will fill up your meal plan.
- Ground beef recipes – Ground beef is an ingredient that is budget friendly and easy to cook with.
- Instant Pot cheesecake recipes – We have many flavors of cheesecake recipes, including some copycat Cheesecake factory recipes.
- Instant pot gluten free recipes – while not exclusively a gluten free website, there are so many recipes here that are naturally gluten free.
- Soup recipes – there are so many Instant Pot soup recipes, and we have our share of everything from copycat Panera Broccoli Soup to game day chili recipes.
Get Product Tips and Suggestions
Instant Pot cooking utilizes a special set of supplies, so many of our recipes include product suggestions to make cooking easier.
Some of our favorite Instant Pot cooking tools are listed below.
- 8 Quart Instant Pot – The 8-quart Instant Pot is the perfect size cooking pot for most people. It is the right size for the majority of recipes and has all the functions that a beginner will want to try out.
- Non-Stick Inner Pot – This pan saves you time in the kitchen during clean up.
- Silicone Egg Bites Mold – This is a great tool to have for all our egg bite mold recipes from desserts, breakfast and appetizer recipes that use the egg bite mold.
- Fat Daddio's Cheesecake Push Pan – This pan is used for most of our cheesecake recipes.
- Fat Daddio's Cake Pan – Use this pan for all your pot-in-pot recipes, in addition to cake recipes.
- Fat Daddio's Baking Bundle with Bread Pans, Cake Pan, and Push Pan
- 2 Tier Stackable Steamer – Make more than one recipe at a time with this stackable steamer.
- Green Instant Pot Steam Basket – This steamer basket is used to make everything from eggs to vegetables.
- 3 Piece Divided Steamer – Make 3 recipes at the same time, or keep your veggies separate while cooking them.
- Air Fryer Lid for 6 Quart Instant Pot – The air fryer lid is an amazing tool to have. Turn your Instant Pot into an air fryer and crisp Sticky Chicken Wings and broil the top of a Cherry Cobbler.
- Instant Pot with Air Fryer Lid – In the market for an Instant Pot? Go straight for the Instant Pot that includes the air fryer lid! This allows you to have so much more versatility in the kitchen. You'll love it!
- Instant Pot Bundt Pan – Perfect for Monkey Bread, Applesauce Bread, and more.