Sharing is caring!
Well let me introduce you to 7 Bean BBQ Instant Pot Baked Beans! One bite of these delicious beans and you'll see why they will soon become your new go-to side dish that will please the whole crowd!
These beans are anything but your typical baked beans! Slightly sweet and with the perfect amount of tang, your taste buds with be delighted, thanks to ingredients like:
- smoked pork chops
- brown sugar
- Worcestershire sauce
- Jamaican Jerk BBQ seasoning
Table of contents
And, because they're cooked in the Instant Pot, they are ready in just 90 minutes! No more having to simmer and cook all day long on the stove or in a slow cooker.
3 Reasons Why You'll Love 7 Bean BBQ Instant Pot Baked Beans
Reason #1: Packed with fiber (6 grams) and protein (16.2 grams), these beans are good for you AND delicious!
Reason #2: Since these beans are cooked with pork chops, you get delicious, smoky and savory meat in every bite.
Reason #3: These beans are hearty and filling, so when the weather is cooler, you can eat them as a one-pot meal!
Do You Need to Soak the Beans Overnight Before Cooking?
What to Serve With 7 Bean BBQ Instant Pot Baked Beans
Pair them with your favorite side dish, or make a batch of Easy Red Potato Salad, which boasts fresh herbs and creamy dressing made with tangy Greek yogurt.
Really want to diverge from the typical barbecue sides?
Then try this refreshing Mediterranean inspired Watermelon Summer Salad, bringing together the tasty flavors of watermelon, red onion, feta cheese, black olives and mint.
This salad is healthy and oh-so-delicious!
How To Make 7 Bean BBQ Instant Pot Baked Beans Step by Step
Step #1: Add all ingredients to the pot.
Step #2: Close the lid on the pressure cooker and turn the valve to sealing.
Step #3: Set a manual high-pressure time for 90 minutes.
Step #4: Do a natural release to let out the pressure, then serve and enjoy!
More Great Instant Pot Recipes
If you love 7 Bean BBQ Instant Pot Baked Beans, you'll want to check out these other great Instant Pot recipes:
Supplies for making the best 7 Bean BBQ Instant Pot Baked Beans:
Ingredients used to make an easy 7 Bean BBQ Instant Pot Baked Beans recipe:
- 3 cups dry beans, sorted and rinsed
- 15 ounces smoked bone-in pork chops
- 2 medium onions, chopped in large chunks
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons Jamaican Jerk BBQ seasoning
- 1 ½ cups ketchup
- ½ cup molasses
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups chicken broth
- Add all ingredients to the pot.
- Close the lid on the pressure cooker and turn the valve to sealing.
- Set a manual high-pressure time for 90 minutes.
- Do a natural release to let out the pressure.
Variations to the BBQ Baked Beans Recipe:
- If you want, you can swap the pork for ground beef or sausage.
- For a vegan version, just don't add any kind of meat. And that's it!
- Can my dog have BBQ Baked Beans? From this recipe, your dog can have some beans and pork without a problem, both can be part of a dog's healthy diet. Just take note that beans should never be more than ten percent of the calorie intake. Also, is best to put aside the sauce, probably wash it before serving, because onions, sugar, and all the spices aren't good for his digestive system.
- Can my cat have BBQ Baked Beans? You can give some beans and pork to your cat, as long as you rinse the bbq sauce from them and prevent your cat from consuming the onions and other spicy ingredients. Onions, sugar, and spicy stuff can harm your furry friend.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Instant Pot Duo Crisp 11 in 1, Electric Pressure Cooker with Air Fryer, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate, Slow Cook, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Saute, 8 Quart, 14 One-Touch Programs
EasyShopForEveryone Stainless Steel Flan Mold 63 oz, Ergonomic Handle for Easy Lifting, Compatible with Instant Pot 6 qt [3qt, 8qt avail], Pot in Pot Cooking, Bakeware, Pressure Cooker Accessories
Pressure Cooker Sling，Silicone Bakeware Sling for 6 Qt/8 Qt Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi and Multi-function Cooker Anti-scalding Bakeware Lifter Steamer Rack，BPA-Free Silicone Egg Steamer Rack（Gray)
Wooden Spoons for Cooking,Nonstick Kitchen Utensil Set,Wooden Spoons Cooking Utensil Set Non Scratch Natural Teak Wooden Utensils for Cooking(Teak 8 Pack)
Simply Gourmet Measuring Cups and Spoons Set - Stainless Steel Measuring Cups Set for Cooking & Baking, Set of 15.
Modern Silicone Spoon Rests (Set of 3) | Kitchen Utensil Holders | Quality Material | BPA Free | Counter Spatula Holder | Stovetop Spoon Rest
Amount Per Serving Calories 266Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 40mgSodium 1204mgCarbohydrates 40gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 3gSugar 28gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 13g
Jessica McCoy is a seasoned food blogger with 14+ years of experience in the industry. As a self-taught home cook, she enjoys creating and finetuning easy recipes that are fool proof and simple for anyone to make. Her expertise is in all things kitchen: cooking tips, air fryer recipes, Instant Pot and other pressure cooking recipes, and slow cooker recipes. Jessica was the previous owner of AllSheCooks, where she focused on easy every day recipes including budget friendly dinner recipes and desserts.
Sharing is caring!