Instant Pot cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts to whip up in my Instant Pot. Learn how to make a cheesecake that will win over a crowd. These cheesecake recipes are great for any and every occasion.
These recipes even measure up to the famous Cheesecake Factory Recipes you see online. No monitoring of a water bath in the oven, worrying if it will cook properly. Let your pressure cooker handle the work, and you kick back and wait.
Must Have Instant Pot Cheesecake Accessories
- 6-inch by 3-inch Push Pan or 7-inch by 3-inch Push Pan– I recently started using a high push pan instead of a spring-form pan. In my opinion, the cheesecake looks amazing this way.
- Silicone Sling– This is an essential unless you want to make a sling out of foil every time you make a cheesecake or use a pan in the Instant Pot that needs to be lifted out.
- Large Decorating Tips– I used a decorating tip and reusable icing bag to pipe frosting onto the top of the cake. It gives the cake a prettier, more professional style.
- Reusable Decorating Bag– Do yourself a favor and invest in a nice reusable bag for decorating cakes and cupcakes. It works so much better than the disposable bags and is better for the environment. Even better, they are pretty inexpensive.
- Parchment Rounds– Pre-cut parchment rounds (and squares) are available in a variety of sizes depending on your needs. This can be a huge time-saver so you don’t have to measure and cut a circle out.